Podcasts are a great thing to improve your awareness of what’s happening currently in the market, here are a few podcasts from the security perspective that one should follow.
Before i mention the list of Podcasts, I recommend that you install Podcast Addict from the android market, link here Podcast Addict Play store. It is a very handy podcast app and lets you manage your Podcasts efficiently.
Lets begin with the list of Podcasts one must follow:
- Owasp 24/7: They majorly focus on Web application security and they conduct frequent podcast episodes.
- Sans Internet Storm Center Podcast: like a news headline, pretty good to keep you updated with latest trends.
- Tripwires Security Slice: this is a very good podcast, they conduct 6-7 episodes per month, it takes into considerations the major problems of the industry and makes people talk about it.
- Defensive Security Podcast : Also a good podcast that discusses of the current problems.
- Pauldotcom : This is a very popular podcast, they perform live stream of audio and video, one of their most favorite guests are Tenable.
- CyberSpeak : This is a must for Cyber Forensic lovers, it’s conducted by two formal federal agents who introduce you to the latest techniques and tools for Forensics.
- Socical-engineering.org podcast: The name says it all, its all about social engineering and its techniques.
That’s all for this post folks , hope you enjoy your podcast sessions , if you like the post click on subscribe to this blog below and stay tuned for more Security posts.